You shouldn't have to concern yourself with IT. At Geidi IT, we do IT for you.
Geidi IT Services Perth offer end-to-end infrastructure solutions and managed services to power your business through our set of configurable and customisable solutions. We align your infrastructure applications, networks, desktops and processes with your strategic objectives.
Whether you’re in Perth, interstate or off site, you will receive immediate IT support when you need it.
Our use of real time remote access technologies removes any geographic boundaries from our service delivery. As long as you have Internet access, we can assist you anytime and anywhere. Guidance and support you can trust from our Perth based team.
Geidi’s fixed cost support services is an affordable, proactive, fixed monthly IT Support service. Fixed cost IT support services provide budget assurance with outcome protection - all services are regulated by Service Level Agreements and our focus is on providing our clients with a "healthy infrastructure".
Our solutions and services scale from small Perth business operations to large multi-site, multi-national corporations. Targeted for companies with 5 up to 300 computers, Geidi’s Perth based support team provides the entire span of Windows and Apple system management tasks, handled by certified engineers, either on-site or remotely.
Managed Services Options
- Fixed Cost Services
- Onsite Services
- Ad-Hoc Services - (Only pay for what you use, when you need it).
Benefits of IT Outsourcing
- Control IT Costs. Outsourcing converts variable IT costs into fixed costs and allows you to budget effectively.
- Stay Focused on Your Core Business. Businesses have limited resources, and every manager has limited time and attention. Outsourcing can help your company stay focused on your core business and not get distracted by complex IT decisions.
- Reduce Labour Costs. Hiring and Training an IT staff can be very expensive, and temporary employees don't always live up to your expectations. Outsourcing lets you focus your human resources where you need them most.
- Trained, Experienced, Qualified, Certified. If you’re not IT trained, how do you ensure an employee is qualified? Certifications like Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP) are important, but so is experience.
- Qualified Doesn’t Equal Experienced. Few problems are new for leading IT service companies, which see related problems multiple times. An in-house IT employee leads an isolated existence no matter how much they train. We'd all rather an experienced multi skilled doctor that experiences a wide range of issues, the same is true for IT.
Contact our Perth team today to discuss your business requirements. tel: 1300 855 049 or email our team.